zimslabim - Zimbra to Sql Ldap Address Book Importer
zimslabimp is PHP script to download one or more address books from your ZCS server and automatically import them into a SQL database and/or a LDAP Directory. It uses zimbra REST url to download contacts XML export.
The idea is to reuse your zimbra addresses for other purpose like PBX using LDAP, Wordprocessors using SQL/ODBC ...
- Imports multiple address books to SQL and/or LDAP keeps address boom information
- Uses zimbra REST Url to get autmatically XML export file of the zimbra address books
- Fully configurable using config.ini file
- Commandline args for maintianance like listing exiting address books and deleting specific address books
- Updates exsting addresses accoring address entry revision
- Different log levels using -v,-vv,-vvv switches
- Suitable for regularly importing using cron job
- Default mapping to inetOrgPerson schema (default, others are possible).
- Attribute mapping is configurable in config.ini
- Different address books are kept separately below one 'ou' per address book
- Updates existing addresses according to last modification time
- Uses PHP PDO so at least mysql and sqllite are supported
- SQL tables are automactically created when needed
- Address book information kept in seperate table with reference to address entry
||No ratings or reviews
|| ZCS 8.0.x , ZD 7.0.x
No License Specified